Skip to main content

Featured

Eartha Kitt Santa Baby Chords

Eartha Kitt Santa Baby Chords . Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. Em i don't m a ean on the ph d one, santa b bm aby, so h em urry down the ch a imney tonig d ht, bm h em urry down the ch a imney tonig d ht, bm h em urry, a tonig d/d5 ht. Santa BabyEartha Kitt五線譜プレビューEOPオンライン楽譜棚 from jp.everyonepiano.com C#7 think of all the fun i've missed, f#7 think of all the fellas that i haven't kissed; Eartha kitt santa baby sheet music notes were arranged for piano duet and include 4 page(s). Create and get +5 iq.

Been Around The World And I Cant Find My Baby


Been Around The World And I Cant Find My Baby. Dm9 i been around the world lookin' for my baby em7 fmaj7 cmaj7 bm7 e7 been around the world and i'm gonna i'm gonna find him dm9 been around the world and i, i, i, i can't find my baby i don't know. See more ideas about travel baby showers, travel party theme, adventure baby shower.

from www.mizzfit.com

The vision to get an orange man to host a challenge. Project runway is all about vision and delusion. I cant find my baby.

Been Around The World And I, I, I
I Cant Find My Baby
I Dont Know When, I Dont Know Why
Why Hes Gone Away
And I Dont Know Where He Can Be, My Baby


[chorus] been around the world and i, i, i. I don't know where my baby is but i'll find him, somewhere, somehow i've got to let him know how much i care i'll never give up looking for my baby been around the world and i, i, i i can't find my baby i don't know when, i don't know why why he's gone away and i don't know where he can be, my baby but i'm gonna find him. I dont know where my baby is
but ill find him, somewhere, somehow
ive got to let him know how much i care
ill never give up looking for my baby

chorus:

I’ll Never Give Up Looking For My Baby.


Been around the world and i, i, i. When i was a kid, my dad bought one, and had it shipped over from the u.k., where it stands in our drive way. Been around the world and i, i, i, i can't find my baby i don't know when, i don't know why, why he's gone away and i don't know where he can be, my baby but i'm gonna find him, i'm gonna find him, my baby i did too much lyin', wasted too much time now i'm here a cryin', i, i, i been around the world and i, i, i, i can't find my baby

But I’ll Find Him, Somewhere, Somehow.


See more ideas about places to go, around the worlds, beautiful places. All around the world lyrics. But im gonna find him.

I’ve Got To Let Him Know How Much I Care.


And i dont know where he can be, my baby. I was the one, the weakest one of all. The vision to get an orange man to host a challenge.

I Cant Find My Baby.


And i dont know where he can be my baby. I've been around the world lookin' from my baby been around the world and i'm gonna, i'm gonna find him been around the world and i, i, i i can't find my. Project runway is all about vision and delusion.


Comments

Popular Posts